Last updated October 2021
Blanchard House is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Information automatically collected when visiting our website may include:
- Cookies third party tracking technologies and server logs;
- Identifiers such as an anonymized session identifier;
- Your geographic location. We used this data to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings;
- Website traffic volume, frequency of visits, and type and time of transactions you initiate through the website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The type and settings of the device, operating system, and browser used to access the Service;
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To control cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. You can also manually delete previously stored cookies at any time.
Acceptance of Terms
- to determine whether your browser supports or allows cookies
- expires when you close your browser
- to distinguish users
- expires after 2 years
- used to throttle request rate
- expires after 1 minute
- used to distinguish users
- expires after 24 hours
- expires in 1 year
Blanchard House unfortunately is unable to accept unsolicited creative ideas or materials.
How to Contact Us